Monday, April 11, 2011

Facebook Error: Can't Access Mafia Wars and Sorority Life

A few minutes ago, I am having trouble accessing Zynga's Mafia Wars and Playdom's Sorority Life. I can get into other games like City of Wonder, Restaurant City and Social City. It is just the two games, which I often play, that I can't seem to load. My game links are gone and I always get the following error when trying to access Mafia Wars and Sorority Life:

Error: "Sorry, the application you were using is experiencing a problem. Please try again later. Empty response received." 

I tried logging in and out but still get the same error. No game links appeared on the left column where the Applications menu is located. I also tried logging in using a different browser but I still get the same problems. I thought of accessing my mother's Facebook account and everything is okay. She can access Mafia Wars and Sorority Life as well as other Facebook games so, it is just my account that has a problem. 

THE FIX
Since it is just me who is having difficulties in loading the said games, I thought of cleaning my browser cache. I have Piriform's CCleaner and that solved the issues. The application links are back and I can now access my favorite games again!

If you are having the same problem, you may try cleaning some areas of your computer (i.e temporary files, cookies, history, download history and form history). That is the same thing I did the last time I encountered a screen display problem with Cafe World. (Blog Post: Cant Play Cafe World Well Due To Screen Display Problem)

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails