Friday, December 4, 2009

Cafe World Designs

My First Cafe World Design
To make my virtual restaurant look more girly, I decorated it in pink with a touch of red. Wall frames and lights were added as well as new stoves and counters.



Blue Cafe World Design
To give my Cafe World restaurant a new look, I decided to redecorate it in dark blue and light blue. Having 16 tables and chairs is enough to serve customers. I used to have more than 20 chairs and tables and noticed that not all were being occupied by customers.





Brown (Garden Style) Cafe World Design - Renovated last April 4, 2010
I redesigned my virtual restaurant and I kinda like its new look. Here it is now at level 58. 









For Cafe World Tips and Tricks, CLICK HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails